Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween Confession

This morning, I caught Rachel stuffing Halloween candy into her backpack.


"Rachel, what are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"This is for Antonella," she replied. (A classmate whose mom won't let her go trick or treating because it's the "Devil's Holiday")

"She can have the candy; she just can't go trick or treating," Rachel tells me.

"Well, that's generous of you." I compliment her.

After a pause, Rachel confesses, "Well, I give her the candy I don't like (another pause) except the M & M's."

You have to love the honesty of a child!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηοwdу just wаnted tο giνe you
a quicκ heaԁs up. Τhe text іn уour
contеnt seеm to be гunning off the screen іn Ϲhrоme.
ӏ'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'ԁ
рoѕt tо let you know. Τhе layout look
great though! Hope you get the problеm fіxeԁ ѕoon.
Kuԁos

Visit my wеblog :: audience response rental

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home